How to remotely playback recordings in SD card of IP camera (Client software)
This article is about how to remotely playback recordings in SD card of your IP camera in Reolink Client software. For video recording playback in HDD (NVR) in Reolink Client, please refer to How to remotely playback recordings in HDD of NVR wiht Client software.
Note: Make sure you’ve updated Reolink Client to the latest version on your computer.
1. Log in your IP camera in Reolink Client. Please make sure the camera is in the same LAN (Local Area Network) as your computer so that it can be found by the client software. You can also use UID as Register Mode, in which way you can log in your IP camera even if it’s not in the same LAN as your computer.
2. If you have recordings on SD card, you can go to Playback >> Remote Playback to search and play the recorded videos.
3. Select the playback window and then double click the camera name to select the camera.
4. Switch month and then click Search. Those dates with recording files would be shown as yellow. Click to select the date that you want to playback the recordings on.
5. Left click the blue bar to select the time and then click the play button to playback the recordings.