1. What are Reolink Certified Refurbished Products?
Reolink Certified Refurbished Products are pre-owned Reolink security cameras or NVRs that have been inspected and tested by our qualified engineers to work as new.
Some refurbished products may have cosmetic blemishes like minor scratches or dents, which do not affect performance.
2. Where do refurbished products come from?
Reolink Certified Refurbished Products are not used products that have been in use over a long period of time. Reolink offers a 30-day hassle-free return on new devices, and inevitably, some are returned during that period. In some cases, a refurbished product may never have been used, perhaps returned to us because a newer model took its place or a cancelled order. All such security cameras or NVRs go through our stringent refurbishing process, and are represented as "refurbished".
3. Is it safe to buy Reolink refurbished products?
Yes. Every product completes a rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale.
• It goes through the thorough cleaning and inspection process;
• undergoes full functional testing, and any defective modules are replaced;
• upgrades the firmware and changes to new UID;
• is repackaged;
• completes Final Quality Assurance inspection;
We guarantee every refurbished product meets the same functional standards as new products.
4. Are refurbished products covered by warranty?
All Reolink Certified Refurbished Products come with our standard 1-year warranty. And register these devices after purchase, you can get additional 6-month extended warranty. For more information, please check our Warranty Policy.
5. What is the return policy?
Refurbished products are not eligible for a full refund and can only be exchanged for refurbished products, not new products. For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
6. How can I identify a refurbished product?
A refurbished product has been labeled “Product Condition: Refurbished”.