Forum Replies Created
Welcome to reolink 😀
Thanks Bob for the info about RLC423 features request.
One question: which new features you mean for RLC423?
- This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by audrdem.
Since they not able implement in Android app on/off for alarm and cruise, I don't believe that they be able to program firmware.
They are on the way DS-2DE4220IW-DE
I lost hope on Reolink, bought two others cam from Hikvision.
New firmware, but
The two requests mentioned are still pending
The new firmware, same – old problems.
If said ”they will consider them” or another way, you don't need every Christmas repeat the same – Reolink will improve firmware and software sometime in next decade 😉
Had this problem, after reboot its gone. I hope it help you.
Yep, interested too.November 27, 2017 at 5:42 pm in reply to: Reolink NEWEST 5MP Wireless 4X Optical Zoom RLC-422W Pre-Orders Open Now! #77361
I would be more pleased if the new cameras were with the appropriate level of software than the better video resolution.
Hi, the following requests will be forwarded to assess and likely to be added as new features.
1. Option to start/stop cruise through Reolink App.
2. Option to switch off Motion Detection temporarily during the process you pan/tilt/zoom the camera.
We'll start with these changes and see what the customers feedback would be.
Thank you all.
After some time we have:
1. Scan automatically instead of start/stop cruise, although it's named ”auto” in PTZ sector. Why? I dont think anyone needs this improvement.
2. We are still waiting for these opportunities.
Maybe I can ask how much more to wait for these two improvements? This affects my determination to expand the number of PTZ cameras made to you or to other manufacturers.