Reolink has released new versions of iOS App (v188.8.131.52), and Mac Client (v3.3.11). Check fixes and improvements below and download to keep up with the up-to-date-features.
What’s New in the Mac Client (v3.3.11)
1. Bug fixes:
· Fixes the bug of generating snap_0.jpg
· Adds record schedule for cameras with SD card.
· Volume adjustment applies not only to live view but also to video recording
· Adds “Performance” menu in “Device Settings”
· Fixes the issue of failing to download videos.
2. New features:
· Supports XML encryption
What’s New in the iOS App (v184.108.40.206)
1. Bug fixes:
Optimizes the playback function:
·Saves time when searching for playback videos
·Fixes other bugs in the playback interface and improves performance
2. Performance optimization:
· Scan QR code by default to add new device
· Changes the interface of adding new device manually
3. New features:
· Supports battery-powered IP cameras
· Adds Data & Time settings
· Allows setting up and changing password
· Adds Image settings, including mirroring, rotation, anti-flicker, and brightness, etc.
Reolink Digital Technology Co., Ltd
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Free Shipping on All Orders
2-Year Limited Warranty
24/6 Online Support 1-on-1
Be Prepared, Be Reolink
Never miss the Reolink latest. Hot deals, news, and updates tailored for you.