Received two (2) new Argus 2 units from Amazon.
– Installed Android App.
– Successfully scanned QR on back of device (”add device”)
– Supplied appropriate WiFi details (whilst sitting ~1meter from wifi router)
– Camera fails to scan in-app QR code (yes, film is removed from lens).
– Camera continues to prompt ”please run reolink app, add the camera, and setup it up”.
– LED under lens remains solid red
Repeated process on second unit.
– Same failure scenario.
Reset both devices with pin.
– Failure scenario remains.
device(s) not connecting to WiFi (have tried both 2.4 and 5 ghz bands)
Above failure scenario is with Google Pixel 2.
Attempted setup with Google Nexus 5x
– same failure but more exciting: in-app camera is upside down (validated behavior on two (2) Nexus 5x phones)
Thanks for the feedback.
Our agent will take care of Case#64288 for you 🙂
This article offers no relief:
This requires prompt solution.
This case has been solved by our agent and closed.
Thanks for contacting us!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.