Received two (2) new Argus 2 units from Amazon.
– Installed Android App.
– Successfully scanned QR on back of device (”add device”)
– Supplied appropriate WiFi details (whilst sitting ~1meter from wifi router)
– Camera fails to scan in-app QR code (yes, film is removed from lens).
– Camera continues to prompt ”please run reolink app, add the camera, and setup it up”.
– LED under lens remains solid red
Repeated process on second unit.
– Same failure scenario.
Reset both devices with pin.
– Failure scenario remains.
device(s) not connecting to WiFi (have tried both 2.4 and 5 ghz bands)
Above failure scenario is with Google Pixel 2.
Attempted setup with Google Nexus 5x
– same failure but more exciting: in-app camera is upside down (validated behavior on two (2) Nexus 5x phones)
Thanks for the feedback.
Our agent will take care of Case#64288 for you 🙂
This article offers no relief:
This requires prompt solution.
This case has been solved by our agent and closed.
Thanks for contacting us!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Thanks for your subscription!
Please enter a valid email address.
Oops… Something went wrong. Please try again later.
You are already subscribed to this email list. :)
Submission failed. Please try again later.
Google is a trademark of Google LLC.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.