How to upgrade firmware and check if the upgrade is successful
1. Download the latest firmware on your PC.
2. Log into the Reolink Client software.
3. Click “Device settings” and click “Maintenance”.
4. Click “Browse” to find the upgrade file you have downloaded.
5. Click the “Upgrade” button to continue.
6. Wait until the upgrade process is completed.
7. Click “OK” to complete the process of upgrading.
How to check if the upgrade is failed
You should check below information:
1. Check the Firmware Size
This is to ensure whether the firmware downloaded is completed.
2. Confirm the Firmware File’s Name
This is to ensure that the Firmware downloaded is applicable for the camera model.
3. Compare Previous Firmware Version
You may find it in Reolink Client software, from System —> Information.
If confirmed item 1 and 2 above are correct, you may try to upgrade the device again.
You may also send us the Upgrade Screenshot for reference.