How to reset Reolink cameras
Note: Reseting will restore your device to factory default settings. You should reconfigure the device or you can load the configuration file you have backed up before the reset.
If you want to reset your IP Camera to factory defaults, you can use the following 3 methods. After resetting the device you will lose all your settings except the WiFi configuration(since the firmware version 161029 of IP cameras).
1. Launch the Reolink Client software on the computer and login to the camera.
2. Go to ”Device Settings”.
3. Select ”Maintenance” under ”System”.
4. Click on ”Restore” to reset the camera, then click on ”OK” to proceed, wait for a moment until it finished.
1. Launch the Reolink App and login to your camera.
2. Open ”Device Settings”.
3. Roll down the page, find and click the ”Restore” button to reset camera, wait for a moment until it finished.
After reset succeed, there will be no password.
If you experience any problems, please contact us for further support.
All Reolink Products