How to preview your Reolink camera on SecuritySpy
After you have set up Reolink camera in SecuritySpy and need to know how to use SecuritySpy to preview your Reolink camera, please follow the below steps.
1. Open SecuritySpy on your Mac. Click “Settings” and then click “Video device settings” to add your camera.
2. After you have clicked “Video device settings”, you can see the menu below. Fill in the information of “Network devices”.
3. Click “Get profile list” and then choose an option between “MainStream” and “SubStream” to preview your camera.
4. You can choose “Individual camera video windows” or “Main video window” to preview your camera.
Normally, the “Individual camera video windows” preview page should be like the below page:
The “Main video window” preview page should be like this page:
5. If you use a Reolink RLC-423 PTZ camera, you can right click and choose “Pan/Tilt/Zoom” to control your camera.
Note：When your camera page shows an error as the below picture 1, you need to enter the “encode” page on our Reolink client software to change the “H.264 Profile” into “Baseline”.
You can’t change the H.264 Profile of “MainStream” and “SubStream” at the same time. You have to change it one by one.