How to Add Reolink Argus to Reolink Client (Mac OS)
If you'd like to view and configure your Reolink Argus1/Argus2 camera(s) on Reolink Client, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure you get the latest version of Reolink Client from our website. (Version number is 126.96.36.199 or higher) If you are using old version, it's likely you will fail and get ”login failed” instead.
2. Click ”Add Device”.
3. Select ”UID” in Type, then input the UID of your camera into the box. Also, input the username (admin) and password. Name your camera in Name. After that, hit ”OK” to log on.
4. After the camera is added, it will show up in the Devices column. And you can live view or go modify its settings.
5. To save power, the live view will stop and the camera will go to sleep after a while. If you need to keep live viewing, click ”Cancel” when you see the notice as below:
Your camera will log out if no operation is conducted.
6. If the camera is logged out, you can click this icon to log on again: